Re: Anco wiper blades on ebay.

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: Anco wiper blades on ebay.
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 16:59:19 -0500
On Sunday 14 November 2004 12:37 pm, Bill L wrote:

>   does anyone know if these arms will accept the standard (sprite)
>   wiper BLADES? i can't see that they would be useful otherwise since
>   8" blades ANCO blades are not stocked anywhere (that i know).

Any standard wiper blade, a pair of dykes, and some weatherstripping adhesive
and you can make all the refills you want.  I have been using 15 VW blades
since I got about 500 pairs for about $8.  I give them away all the time and
still have about 100 left.

--
William M. Gilroy
wm.gilroy@verizon.net

"life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,
but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting " holy sh*t...what
a ride!"