Not so nice suprise

Subject: Not so nice suprise
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 21:37:00 -0500
I got home from work tonight and I noticed that the rear tail light on my
Midget was broken.  I had left it on the street overnight because I was
working on some stuff in the garage.

I looked closer and it is clear that someone kick the light in.  The lense was
shattered, the reflector underneath was crushed,  and the chrome trim on the
base was broken.  On the positive side I don't think any sheet metal was
bent.  I would like to let my boots do the walking on the SOB who smashed my
light.

Bill Gilroy
77 MG Midget

"life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,
but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting " holy sh*t...what
a ride!"