Re: wire wheel hub lubricant

Subject: Re: wire wheel hub lubricant
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 12:16:05 -0600
Cc: Myles Winbigler <mwinbigler@worldnet.att.net>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I know that graphite (a component of antiseize) on it's own is only very
slightly abrasive. A common practice in Texas, when you get a new revolver for
your birthday, anniversary, wedding, christmas, etc., you put a small bit of
graphite lube in the trigger and hammer assembly and work that for an hour or so
while watching COPS on T.V. during FOX's White Trash Saturday night programming.
It wears the metal enough for a real light and easy trigger pull. Much better
groupings after that treatment.
Now, imagine doing that at 60 mph, EVERY DAY...........