Wire wheel knock off needed

To: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Wire wheel knock off needed
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 22:59:58 -0500
Does anybody have a spare fine thread (12 TPI) for a right side wire wheel?
I will buy, trade, barter, beg, or wish for it for Christmas.
The beast has a slightly worn rear hub and I picked up a perfect right
rear hub off Ebay for a $15. Only it's a fine thread.
My Healey uses the same coarse thread knock offs as the Spridgets.
(8 TPI) and the hub I bought was from a Healey.
Why did Healey use both?
There are a lot of "whys" on this engineered "wonder".
I wonder why every time I work on the thing.
Please check those spare parts boxes.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ