Re: Frank's Challenge

To: "Jay Fishbein" <type79@ix.netcom.com>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Frank's Challenge
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 06:58:23 -0600 with any abuse report
Cc: <Team-Thicko@Autox.Team.Net>
If  ya don't mind racing a car with a new front clip welded on, it wouldn't
be a bad start for a racecar. I also considered it for a rolling Thicko
grille. Lop off the front end, use ithe interior area for a grilling
surface.. but the lack of a trunk lid in a bugeye would waste a lot of
space. (Brainstorm going on here... I have the tub of the Red Rat/Dead Rat
Bastard sitting in the weeds behind Elmo's Jeep dealership... it would be
the perfect candidate... nyuk, nyuk. If we can't get the Thicko Dyno
together by Fri, for SOS, maybe we have another project.)

So, you build an ash catcher, one on each side, that can be slid out from
the doop openings. You need to engineer a grille surface, or a coal surface
that can be raised or lowered. The trunk area can hold cooking supplies,
maybe a meat cooler, or beer cooler. Weld a trailer front to the subframe in
front of the firewall, add a trailer jack, or some sort of wheel so it can
be rolled around, a rear axle housing and spring, tires in back, and
"voila"... the new Thicko grille.