Bugzuki Radiator

To: "Spridget" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Bugzuki Radiator
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 17:55:29 -0800 reply-type=original
Went bone yard searching today looking for a radiator for Bugzuki
(http://www.ado13.com/dohczuke/dohc.htm). The only Geo's that I found were
the 3 bangers that look like the Suzuki Swift, no Metros which surprised me.
The 3 banger radiator would fit but it has a one row core and the whole
thing is about 5/8 inch thick. Did not feel that it would be enough to cool
the twin cam.

I did see a VW (not Audi) Fox with an aluminum radiator that was thicker
than the Geo 3 banger and looks like it may fit. The mount was more
complicated then the Geo and I did not have the tools required to remove it
so not sure of the size as it was hard to measure the exact height with it
in the car.  All the other VW's had a much larger radiator. This was at Pick
N Pull and they want almost $50 for a radiator and will not take them back
unless you pay extra and then only if the part is bad.

Anybody have any experience with this VW rad?

Larry Miller
Bugzuki: http://www.ado13.com/dohczuke/dohc.htm