Re: Bracing - now Electric Vest

To: PilotRob@webtv.net
Subject: Re: Bracing - now Electric Vest
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 13:45:34 -0600
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net iAUJlDAC020049
Bob,

Well, yes, of course, I give the Corvair 'pits of hell' heater it's due.
 The Bavaria gets pretty toasty though - I used to grill eggs on the dash...

I know the Lucas vest was a joke - and a good one at that, wrapping yourself
in Lucas wiring - but I'm telling you, anyone that wants to extend their
top down driving season should consider one...

They used to be pretty frail units - as you suggest with the fighter pilots
- but now they will last for years and years...My current Widder vest dates
from the 1999 IBR and I have ridden close to 100K since then - almost all
those miles were either wearing that vest - or with it securly in my tankbag.

Take care,

dj