Re: BBC, no LBC

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, "conan" <conan@intrex.net>
Subject: Re: BBC, no LBC
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 7:56:11 -0500
hmmm, can you say "bayless"  LOL!
or possibly ....abarth?
me?  nope i got's noidea whut dat stuff be!

chuck.

windwall grills. ;-)  Four wheel independant suspension.  Rear engine (for
balance.)  Fuel tank 'safely' located ahead of the engine out of harm's
way.  Battery, with all those nasty chemicals and gasses, located safely at
the opposite end of the car from the engine and also helping 'balance'.
Aluminum head (with -one- intake port and a downdraft carb!).