Out and about today... information

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Out and about today... information
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 23:57:24 -0600
Well, I finally go the Midget running and drove around town today
for about 2 hours. It was 64 this afternoon so no problem in not
having the top on yet. I'll get that done later.

What I did notice is a tendency to stumble when you step on the
gas. I don't know what to attibute this to. I figure it's either timing
advance problems or insufficient fuel feed on acceleration. It's a
1968 1275 with a HIF44 SU on it. Is there some adjustment on
the SU which controls fuel feed on acceleration?

Cheers!!
Jim - grinning in Dodge City...
*Jim Johnson                  BMW Motorcycle and Bluegrass Nut  *
*1001 First
Ave                                                   Meteorologist*
*Dodge City, KS 67801                                        Home Brewer*
*home = <jimj@starrtech.net>  work = <jim.johnson@noaa.gov>*
*620-225-4703                                  cell = 620-408-6877*
* Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving     *
*safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to slide acoss *
*the finish line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, leaking   *
*oil, and shouting GERONIMO!!!  - Bill McKenna -                       *