Re: Now god

To: KrkLH@cs.com, spritenut@exit109.com, cfchrist@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Now god
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 17:01:34 EST
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 12/13/2004 3:59:41 PM Eastern Standard Time, KrkLH@cs.com
writes:

> I am 53 years old.  When I was 17 living at the beach in San Diego (Mission
> Beach) I was on the boardwalk one night when approached by a guy with a
> booklet
> called the 4 spiritual laws.  He read the booklet to me and my friend and
> challenged me to receive Christ as my Lord and Saviour.  Somehow I felt a
> tug in
> my heart and I found myself kneeling down with him and praying a simple
> prayer
> to ask Christ into my heart.   Afterwards I felt a love that came over me
> like nothing I had felt before.
>
> Kirk

I see, so the basic position of the list is "this is an explosive topic, not
to mention irrelevant to cars, let's not talk about it" unless someone has a
nice story to tell about god, in which case it's "good on you! let's talk about
it some more".  I'm certainly no atheist, but if the position is let's
respect each other's differences and not talk about this, let's not talk about
it,
not keep baiting whomever on this list is trying to do what you asked and stay
out of it.

Mark M.