Re: Odd SUV Ads

Subject: Re: Odd SUV Ads
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 23:03:45 EST
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 12/13/04 7:17:44 PM, dwramsey@worldnet.att.net writes:

> Are you talking about the red car with the two girls in it that the
> construction guys carry across the river where the bridge is out?  Only saw
> it once and don't believe it is true.
>
> Gee, they ran that ad for quite a while out here.   The Sprite is yellow,
and
I never saw the error in that.

I know for a fact that four rather husky construction worker types can take a
sprite's wheels off the ground.   BTW, I was sitting in the car with the
motor running.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"