Tools and Parts source... information

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Tools and Parts source... information
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 11:36:59 -0600
I just had to pass this on to the group.  The site below has the best tools
and general purpose auto parts I have ever seen and at about half the cost
of Craftsman or Snap-On!  I have been extremely happy with everything I've
got from them.  Thoght I might as well share this "find" with the rest of
you....

http://www.kalecoauto.com/

Cheers!!
Jim - helpful in Dodge City
*Jim Johnson                  BMW Motorcycle and Bluegrass Nut  *
*1001 First
Ave                                                   Meteorologist*
*Dodge City, KS 67801                                        Home Brewer*
*home = <jimj@starrtech.net>  work = <jim.johnson@noaa.gov>*
*620-225-4703                                  cell = 620-408-6877*
* Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving     *
*safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to slide acoss *
*the finish line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, leaking   *
*oil, and shouting GERONIMO!!!  - Bill McKenna -                       *