Re: Tools and Parts source...

To: Jim Johnson Home Brewer* <jimj@starrtech.net>
Subject: Re: Tools and Parts source...
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 10:34:16 -0800
Cc: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Jim - Thanks for the link. Great site!

One problem - I want to order a bottle of their Motor Clean Internal
Engine Cleaner (better AND cheaper than rebuilding, eh?) but I could not
find how to order on-line. They must still be working on web-site.

That Synthetic Blinker Fluid looks good too, my left-hand blinker could
use a performance upgrade! lol

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano, CA