Larry Macy's newphew

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Larry Macy's newphew
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 16:41:49 EST
I just received this from the president of the Philadelphia MG Club which
Larry Macy and I are members of.   I think this is why he has not risen to
defend
himself when the question of his Ph. D. came up.

 I thought the E-mail portion of the Club would want to know that
Larry's nephew passed away this week and Larry is in Wyoming for the
funeral. If you'd like to send him a message (knowing Larry he has his
laptop with him) his e-mail address is macy @bbl.med.upenn.edu.
     Take care, "Safety Fast!" and have a great Holiday. Steve

John Poynton
Academy Park High School
Social Studies Dept.
610-522-4330 x 143