Re: home again, A devil picture link also

To: "Kaler, Edwin" <justbrits@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: home again, A devil picture link also
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 16:06:17 -0600
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
So I am safe in assuming that should the "flash" visit Tejas, you would not be
interested in a hot tub filled with attractive hispanic women and beer. Oh
yeah, and
Satan in the center.........
Good enough, I will file that away for later reference.
Now, exactly WHY do they call you "flash"???

LMAO!! I can't wait for Ed to reply to this one!!!