Re: Mystery Part

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, "Biff" <biffjones@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Mystery Part
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 12:33:18 -0500
initially i was thinking this.   but 1 problem.  i'm familiar with the "A"
series gear box and it takes 3 rubber mounts under the tail of the gear
box, each having 2 bolts holes in them for mounting to the trans tail.
also the 3 trans mounts for the "A" series gear box are flat on the two
opposing sides where they mount.   possibly it's a 1500cc trans mount?  i'm
no wizzard at the 1500 models and their difrences!

chuck.