RE: Why....

To: <KrkLH@cs.com>
Subject: RE: Why....
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 17:56:12 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
This list is a great resource, and of off topic male bovine output.  If you
just want tech stuff and nazi like control of the other stuff you might want
to try the yahoo bug-I list if it is still around.
                Crash

We will all be better off sticking to the mechanical stuff.  I have really
been helped by the folks on this list. .  I cannot say thank you enough for
being the excellent resource that you all are.

Thanks so much for the great incisive help that so many of you have been
able
to share with me.  What a blessing to have this resource!

Kirk Hargreaves

New owner of a '59 Bugeye with a 1275.