Re: laser wheel alignment DIY

To: spritenut@exit109.com, grbyrns@ucdavis.edu
Subject: Re: laser wheel alignment DIY
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 07:46:36 EST
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 12/29/04 9:55:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
spritenut@exit109.com writes:
> I tried a 1/2 dozen of them, they all last almost a week.
> Yeah, twice as long as filament bulbs but 1/4 as bright.

I tried a couple of them in place of regular incandescent bulbs, noting the
"savings" of paying 10 times as much for one of them as a regular bulb, because
they are supposed to last so much longer.  Crap. They blew in just a little
more time (maybe) than a regular bulb, and I was stuck with the expense.  Leave
the fluerescents to the long tubular fixtures for me.  8^)

--David C.