RE: HAPPY NEW YEAR

To: healeyrick@yahoo.com, type79@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, TeachJP@aol.com
Subject: RE: HAPPY NEW YEAR
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 21:55:16 -0500
9:48pm EST.
(just to show ya how exciting my life really is!)
i'm home, part way through a cheap(darn cheap!) bottle of bubbly and i'll
be here right 'bout midnight to watch the ball drop in new york......then
go kiss my pilow good night.
that's it!  total new years eve excitement party package!
home safe, no D.U.I. nor drunks to avoid on america's highways.   simple,
safe but definitly lacking excitement!
evryone, please be carefull,be safe and have an improved new year with less
hydraulic failure, fewer instances of "controlled seepage", and increased
reliability!

chuck.
counting down to the 31st year of ownership of the same bugeye.!!!
now back to jeff foxwirthy on comedy central!  (that was the intellectual
part of this mesage!  *grin*)
a safe prosperous and happy new year around the globe to all of you!  :)
C.(ya did notice i used the "shift" for that letter "c" at theend
there...right?)