Re: Rebuilding Front suspension...

Subject: Re: Rebuilding Front suspension...
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 18:24:13 -0600
Cc: "Love Charles M (Contractor)" <charles.m.love@us.army.mil>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
www.justbrits.com supplied the complete A arms for my 68. I yanked the old ones
out, put the new ones in all in one day. The front shocks were also replaced
with units from World Wide Auto Parts 800-362-1025.
DO NOT BUY APPLE REPAINTED SHOCKS!!
The car drives like a new vehicle. No financial interest, just a pleased
customer.
Believe me, if I wasn't treated right by either of these folks, I would let you
know that also.
With that in mind, the guy at Just Brits can be a pain in the butt, but his
products are top notch.

Brad