RE: New look Website (JLC)?

To: <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: New look Website (JLC)?
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 18:13:53 -0800
Cc: "Spridget List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Thanks to all who responded for the feedback... Yes, I know some stuff does
not work yet, Cap'n Bob, and there are still quite a few "bits" not loaded
onto the new website  -  Just testing the waters, so to say... I think I'll
end up republishing the FrontPage version and keeping both websites up side
by side for a while!... Never thought many folks were still on modems
nowadays, but I was wrong. Did not think people would not have Flash either.
I think you can download this for free?

I must admit I like the look of the Dreamweaver produced pages better than
Frontpage, and Front Page is such a hog for code... also I have had problems
with server extensions not being enabled for FrontPage.

In the end, content would be the same though, so it's just a question of
visual appeal and/or navigation functionality.

LBC content - just put a gel cell battery in the Bugeye. Of course, I had to
test it by starting the car. Scared a few neighborhood cats. Racing Bugeye
engine with straight pipe and megaphone is NOISY! 8-)

JLC

Cap'n Bob wrote:
to begin with....
the "Movies" link isn't working but "Around the Block" works.

Goin' through the rest of it in time! :)