Re: Christmas Gift & China

To: Rick Fisk <refisk@chartermi.net>
Subject: Re: Christmas Gift & China
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 20:16:49 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Rick Fisk wrote:

> My many-years-old hard cover copy was printed in Hong Kong - but it was
> printed before the Brits gave Hong Kong back to the Chinese!

Mine was printed in Hong Kong (china) too. But in 1994.
So is it a British publication or a chinese publication?
Most of my Christmas cards this year were printed in china, and ALL
of my christmas lights, you know when one burns out, the rest stop
working, were all made in china.

Chinkle bells
But my only christmas gift made in china was a new shirt from
JC (just chinks) Pennys. Diane washed it once and now has to replace 4
buttons that fell off in the washer. Oh yeah, I did get a home theater
system but it went back (made in china and I sisn't want it.)
I managed to get all my shopping done with only 1 chinese gift.
Wally world can opener, I had no choice, they were all made in china.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ