Original Bugeye Rubber Mats?

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Original Bugeye Rubber Mats?
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 02:31:54 EST
I picked these up the other day.  They are in great shape (a little dusty)
and it appears that they are both either right side or left side - not sure.
They have the Sprite logo on the bottom.  One has a very small crack that if
correctly glued - would not be noticed at all.  Other than that they show very
little if any wear, including the embossed logo part.

I understand that they are difficult to find in this condition?

Anyone know much about these original mats that came on the Bugeye's?

Pic attached.

Kirk Hargreaves

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Sprite_Matts_A.jpg]