engine stand

To: spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, Midget/Sprite <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: engine stand
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 15:35:22 -0800 (PST)
Any one have the dimensions or blue prints for a engine stand? I would also
like to build a rolling engine storage stand low to the floor like advertised
in some of the magazines. In the past the work bench has been where i did my
rebuilding. But now i want to have that space for other projects while i have
the motor on a stand.

Yes, i just got a new welder and can't wait to use it.

TIA

Vigil