Wire Harness Success

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Wire Harness Success
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 09:31:14 -0700
Thanks Frank, Chuck and other list people. I powered up the electrical system
on my Bugeye for the first time this weekend. (All new "British Wiring" cloth
loom) The car has not had any electrons flowing through it since 1986.
Everything electrical works fine and none of the precious Brit smoke escaped.
The car is wired negative earth, has a Frank C. charging system, (control box
is now a junction box) electronic tach installed and calibrated into the
original Bugeye tach case and face courtesy of Palo Alto Speedometer.
All ground paths have been bolstered with ground wires to chassis. I will not
have intermittent grounding issues. Did any of you folks ever have a chance to
see the car on the "He who must not be spoken of." web site ? What do you
think of it ? Next I need to come up with an elegant way to get the car off of
its handling fixture and onto its own wheels. How have you folks done it in
the past ?
Thanks,
            Mark Hanna (Colorado)