nteresting MG for sale on E-Bay / going to sebring !

To: "Richard Rivenbark" <rrivenbark@cfl.rr.com>, "midgetsprite" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, "spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: nteresting MG for sale on E-Bay / going to sebring !
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 06:35:18 -0500
yes we'll be taking the '60 saab as in the past and my co-driver ed diehl
will be sharing the drive on course.
some of you might recognise ed from having been one of the chevrolet
factory corvette grand sport drivers of the 60's and later with group 44.
i'm looking forward to going south at that time of the year after the
wonderfull winter weather in the northeast.
last year there were 3 fatalities at sebring and all 3 were spectators!   1
was right in front of my pit area as a person fell of one of the party
bus's that circle around during the course of the week, and in the dark a
following one did not see the person fall and literally ran the person over
.  i was not there but had the gory details "shared" with me the next
morning.   also two of our parking cones were stolen last year at sebring
as well.  it's a pretty wild crowd, but one heck of an event!
having all the international teams there for the 12 hour event and all the
other race series is really pretty exciting.

chuck.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=80766&item