Re: Japanese Webers!

To: Mike MacLean <macleans@earthlink.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Japanese Webers!
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 14:43:38 GMT j0DEiAAC024716
Very interesting, Mike.

The good doctor marketing these here in
the states is just south of me by about 1 hr.
on Long Island. And this price is a good
price. Genuine Weber DCOE types are going for $1,000 according to most recent
VB catalog.

I like the external adjustment features for
float bowl level and pump jet (acceleration
circuit) on the OER manufactured unit to
tune for off-idle WOT acceleration wherein
often is found the infamous "flat" spot or
"bog". More "user friendly" set-up.

But "45" is too
much for a 948 or 1098. Bet he's handling
"40"'s as well. I will email the good doctor
and find out.

Cap'n Bob
'60 Frog