RE: 1961 Sebring Sprite Trophies

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: 1961 Sebring Sprite Trophies
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 18:00:52 -0500 FILETIME=[C0B0AEC0:01C4F9C3]
I know Rick sent this a while ago and said items have been sold, but....
If anyone happens to see or hear about the trophies from the 1970 12 hours
of Sebring, specifically the Trophy for the under 2 liter class.

Thanks,

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer under resto

Silver plates awarded to the factory Sprites that won
2nd and 3rd in class at Sebring in 1961 are on auction
here:

http://www.arteautoauction.com/Auction/APViewInCat.asp?ID=42

A little spendy unless you happen to own one  of the
two cars, then it would be worth it!  Maybe we should
take up a collection to buy one for Chuck and he could
have his own Sebring trophy.

No financial interest
Happy Healeying,
Rick