Re: Looking for articles

To: David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com>, Spridget List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Looking for articles
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 15:10:49 -0800 (PST)
--- David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com> wrote:
> In Rockford, Illinois there is a "Time Museum" which
> has lots of stuff,

This is too wild - it's at the Clocktower Hotel, and
we're staying there tomorrow night to make believe
it's Summer, as they added an indoor waterpark for the
kids.  Unfortunately, the museum severely scaled back
when new owners bought the place a few years ago.

=====
Ron Soave

"Race fans, I had inferred from my one trip to the Brickyard 400, fell into one
of two categories: tattooed/shirtless/sewer-mouthed drunks, and their
husbands." - Steve Ruchin

http://my.yahoo.com