The answer to all of your problems

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: The answer to all of your problems
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 14:18:30 -0600
Here it is guys.  This is the answer to all of your LBC problems.  This
little offer was sent to me by some caring soul (spammer scumbag) who just
knew I wouldn't be able to resist:

************************

we all hate the high cost of fuel these days.

well this little number will

Easily snap over your fuel line
Work on all automobile engines
Install in Seconds
Improve power and Maximizes energy
Improve Mileage
Improve Torque
Smoother engine runs
Reduce Emmisions by 43%
Protect catalytic converters
Improve spark plug life

check it out
http://123products.biz

get one for your car,boat,truck,suv or any other engine

but heck if you don't care about paying less for fuel
then just let me know.
http://123products.biz/r/index.html

----61387009413424888

Now, if it also exorcised all of the LBC electrical demons, I might consider
it :-)))

Larry Daniels
79 MGB LE
72 Midget

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."