Exhaust clamps

To: "'Spridget (spridget list)' List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Exhaust clamps
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 15:38:09 -0600
Evening all,

        So here I went and spent the bucks for a nice stainless exhaust for
the Bugeye.  Great.. installs in minutes EXCEPT.. No clamps.  They have
to be ordered separately.. ok.. so I order them from the same company..
  they are too large in diameter (band clamp style)  and I am again
asking the list if there is a good place to go to find such a simple
thing as the exhaust clamps for the 948 Bugeye?  One that clamps around
the exhaust and hooks to the hanger about midships and the other that
clamps the muffler to the pipe at the back end..  anyone??

Thanks,

Lester