Winter Projects

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Winter Projects
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 09:40:23 EST
I'm in a unique situation, for me at least, in that my car works fine so I
don't know what to do this winter.  I've considered maybe inspecting and
repacking the wheel bearings, but I'm not sure what else would be good solid
preventative maintenance for my 75 Midget.  Also considered s-canning the stock
front
sway bar for a bigger one.  Any thoughts on whether this would be
productive/sources/size?  I'm on stock rims and tires.

Ideas for maintenance projects?

I'd be a lot more into this if the plumber I called a month ago had hooked up
my garage heat like he said he would.

Mark M.