Re: Bugeye Group..... 1275 block

To: <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, "spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, "Midget/Sprite" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Group..... 1275 block
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 20:37:43 -0800
There might be one out there hiding somewhere, but what's wrong with a used
one?  I'm pretty sure there are lots of used ones that can be brought up to
new snuff, except for an oversize bore, with good machine shop work.

I did see a NOS EN40B crankshaft on EBay today, though.  Might be gone as it
had a buy it now of about $500.00

Later, Paul A