Re: Bugeye at Barrett-Jackson

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Bugeye at Barrett-Jackson
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:13:00 EST
In a message dated 1/27/2005 9:22:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,
willy1959@gmail.com writes:

Engine  size 58?

Cubic inches.

Without looking it up, I seem to recall that 1 liter = 62 cubic  inches

So when we go gah gah over a 2.0 TR4A, 3000 Healey, or 4.2 Jag,  we still are
wimpy in the eyes of the Muscle Car guys.

On another note, I am no expert on what an original Bugeye engine
compartment should look like, but nothing hit me over the head as being out of
place on
this one.

David Oliner

PS that TR4A line ought to get this list out of  hibernation.