RE: Bugeye at Barrett-Jackson

To: <SDOliner@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Bugeye at Barrett-Jackson
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 12:15:38 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Well for starts it has a 1098 front side cover with the "oil can" and the
"proper" intake manifold for 1275 PVC. The carb tops are black plastic, not
brass. In fact the carbs look like HS2's not H1's, not sure how they got the
pancake air filters on them? The rubber fuel lines are not stock bug-I,
should be steel and in different area.  I really like the red "Kragen"
ground strap, and accordion top radiator hose also.  In general I would say
it probably has a 1098 engine.
        If you want to see a proper 948 engine, look at mine on Ed's site
under "worlds largest sprite driver".
                Crash

On another note, I am no expert on what an original Bugeye engine
compartment should look like, but nothing hit me over the head as being out
of  place on
this one.

David Oliner