Painting your LBC 2005.2.3.7 0, __CT 0, __CTYPE_CHARSET_QUOTED 0, __CT_T

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Painting your LBC 2005.2.3.7 0, __CT 0, __CTYPE_CHARSET_QUOTED 0, __CT_TEXT_PLAIN 0, __EUDORA_MSGID 0, __EUDORA_MUA 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HAS_X_MAILER 0, __MIME_VERSION 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 16:25:38 -0500
Has anyone used Auto Air Colors paint on your LBC or anything else? Their
web site describes the product as:

"Auto Air Colors are advanced high performance water-based basecoat paint
colors. Auto Air Colors offer 0.0 VOC & superior results for overall custom
paintjobs or graphics on hot rods, tuners, street rods, trucks &
motorcycles. Over 185 unique type colors available including: pearlized,
metallic, iridescent, candy, hi-lite, color shift, semi-opaque and flakes .
. . "  See: www.autoaircolors.com

The zero VOC looks good to me, however, I think you still need to clear
coat with conventional paint products - I could be wrong. And, the colors
seem to be premixed and I couldn't find provision for custom colors (ie:
Old English White, etc). According to their web site, my local dealer is in
Green Bay - 4 hours away.

Tim Collins
Dollar Bay, MI
1966 AH Sprite