RE: Oil filter help

To: <Healybj8@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Oil filter help
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 18:47:44 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Have you ever cut a Wix or NAPA gold filter (same thing)?  They are by far
the best of the bunch.
                Crash

Purolator - L10028
Fram - PH966B
Wix - 51374
AC Delco - PF 53

You can go to most any filter manufacturer's web site and cross reference
filters, check for theirs using your car make and model as well.  Much
cheaper
and easier than buying them through the parts suppliers.

I personally prefer the AC filter as they seem to be the best quality of the

different types.  The fram filters seem to be the most cheaply made.  That's

just my opinion.  You can take your hack saw and cut them open like I did
and
form your own opinion.  I just have too much time on my hands. :o)

Tim
73 Midget
Fuquay, NC