Re: Fuel Injection for Spridgets

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Fuel Injection for Spridgets
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2005 11:30:10 -0800
At 10:44 AM 2/6/2005, you wrote:
>Anyone taken a serious look at this site
>http://www.twminduction.com/ThrottleBody/ThrottleBodySU-FR.html

   As my carbs came from the junkyard and look like garbage and these guys
are walking distance from my work, I think I will go talk to them about
this.  I was thinking I would buy new SU's from Moss rather then try and
figure out if mine are any good.  Their website lists the throttle bodies
for $257 so $500 gets the throttle bodies but how much does everything else
is what I want to know.

  I can see it now...1934 Singer Le Mans with a fuel injected Spridget
motor, going to be a awfully reliable daily driver when I am done with it
:)   Ok ok, I doubt I would do this but they are walking distance to me and
I will go talk to them about this and some short air horns for another car
of mine with 3 2-barrel webers on it since horns are really supposed to
help over 6,000RPM.

         mike