Fuel economy on Bugeyes..

To: Spridgets spridget List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Fuel economy on Bugeyes..
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 10:03:31 -0600
Good morning all,

        Today's question is, How many miles should I expect out of a full tank
of fuel?  I know, I know, YMMV BUT what is a reasonable expectation?
To put it bluntly, the damned fuel gauge doesn't work and I don't want
to be stranded..

.. and speaking of gauges, the Speedo is now working.  I ended up
taking two apart to make one good one.  Also, next time a newbie such
as myself asks about Speedos. don't forget to tell them tot look at the
"coil" spring and if it's not mostly in one plane then the thing won't
work! ;-)

Lester