Now Tape

To: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Subject: Now Tape
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 20:33:04 -0500
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Bill L wrote:

>        now that you mention it....
>
>        whenever someone even mentions electical tape, all i think of
>        using is SCOTCH 33 (black) or 35 (colored). i haven't ever seen
>        another brand that has the resiliency or stretch of "33". .. i
>        wouldn't even consider using anything else in MY car, (or
>        house!!) ..

I was stupid (shuit up Ed) once and bought the 3 or a buck electric tape
at a swap meet once. Everything time I used that stuff, it would fall
off the next day.
It's like Duct tape, there is silver "duck" tape and then there is the
REAL stuff. Nashua (brand) makes a good Duct tape. It is almost
impossible to get it off once it is heated up. Those cheesy brands fall
off in the warm weather.
Same goes for packing tape. If it's cheap, it doesn't stick.
And nobody wants to know what I did with the chinese made Christmas
wrapping tape my daughter bought this past season ;)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ