Re: Any Morris Minor Experts?

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Any Morris Minor Experts?
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 19:46:19 -0800 (PST)
--- Mjsprite@aol.com wrote:
> What is the parts availability for these cars?

Paul A. of the list is the expert.  I'm sure the
spares market couldn't be much better - millions and
millions were made.  November 2004 Thoroughbred &
Classics magazine named it one of the best affordable
classics, citing spares availability as a plus.  They
said "Beware rust in the internal structures,
particularly around the rear spring hangers and front
chassis legs". They also speak of it being
un-economical to restore one, since values are low. I
do know engine bits, even after sitting for years, are
very useful in getting your partially complete 948
Sprite motor together and through driver's school if
there's no place else to pilfer and your buddy with
the semi-abandoned Minor in the garage has stepped
away for a moment...

=====
Ron Soave

When opportunity knocks, don't bitch about the noise.