Re: Sunday Ebay Chuckle

To: nonrunningmgb@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sunday Ebay Chuckle
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 13:14:54 EST
It is interesting to see this.  My stepmother was a Renault lover and had 4.
Two of the upside bathtub designs, the real early ones and two like this.
One of my best friends parents also had one of the older bathtub designs.  They
were for some reason all very reliable.  We put lots of miles on them and they
held up just fine.  The latter one came with real plush leather seats and
handled very well.   We used to use my friends parents to go surfing and would
stack 4 long boards on top.  I recall having to push it up hills with all the
weight with it's slush box automatic.  We drove the dog out of that one and it
just kept running and running with no issues.

A reliable French car?  But it was. .  at least the 5 of them that crossed my
path.  My step brother crashed one of them on Misson Gorge Road in San Diego.

This one has been ruined with the stupid spoiler and pimp covering on the
seats.

Kirk