Thanks for the help!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks for the help!
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 23:50:19 -0600
Thanks to all who replied to my question about the rear hub oil seals.

I got them out and the hubs look pretty clean.  There is a little surface
rust on the bearing mating surface in the hub.  Is this a problem?  Can I
clean it up with emery cloth or similar?

The body is back from the media blasters.  It looks real good.  The back of
the trunk where it meets the body lip is rusted out and part of the
passenger side floor needs replacing.  I also have to fix one of the
fenders.  Im afraid I am going to have to cut part of the lower rear fender
off and replace it with a piece from another fender which is in bad shape,
but that section is good.  Havent ever done this.  Any suggestions?

Thanks for all the help, again.

Monty
73 Midget, in pieces