Re: March Philly MG Club Swap Meet

To: Larry Macy <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: March Philly MG Club Swap Meet
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 20:12:44 -0500
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Larry Macy wrote:

> Our location for the annual swap meet was lost. Reg no longer runs a
> business there. So we have a new location:
>
> Unfortunately I will not be able to make it. I will be on a beach in
> Jamaica that weekend.

Whadda ya freakin NUTZ?
Jamaica over the (used to be) Norristown meet?
See what marriage does to a guy.
Fortunately I have been married too long and any reason for me to be out
of the house on the weekend makes my wife happy.
On second thought, Hey Larry, so you want any company down in Jamiaca mon?

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ