Another day in Paradise - luv SoCAl!

To: "bugeye@yahoogroups.com" <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, "midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, Spridget Group <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another day in Paradise - luv SoCAl!
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 16:14:40 -0800
Well the SoCal weathermen were wrong again! It was suppose start raining
again yesterday and today - but all the rain stayed north in Los Angeles
County. Orange County is sunny, mid-70s. So I decided to drive the
bugeye up to a client meeting today .

I had just replaced the RC40 muffler (riped off on freeway) with a
cheaper Thrush Cherry bomb from NAPA. I liked the sound of the RC40
(throaty but smooth) - but I like the Cherry bomb much better (slightly
louder, definitely raspier). Kinda the difference between white wine and
Irish Whisky.

Bugeye ran great on freeway up to meeting - just cruised at 65-70mph in
slow lane most of time. Had to pass a few trucks, so down shift to 4th -
give a little gas, run up to about 4500-5000rpm, get by slow guys then
move back over. Sounded sweet!

Heading home I decided to drive down Pacific Coast Highway thru Newport
Beach and Laguna Beach. Passed a couple of Ferraris and Maseratis (okay
- they passed me). Lovely looking cars, but I don't think their drivers
were having as much fun as I was drving bugeye with top-down. Main Beach
in Laguna was crowded with lovely ladies (of various ages) out enjoying
the sun and sights - just as I was, lol!

Perfect day - even though I had to work!

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano, CA