Re: An Interesting Spridget Modification

To: James Gruber <thistle_3619@yahoo.com>, Spridgets Digest <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: An Interesting Spridget Modification
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 14:00:52 -0600
Cc: spridgets-owner@autox.team.net
That is a fairly common engine set-up for Caterham 7s and the like.  6
forward speeds and no reverse.  Difficult to deal with on the street.  Street
C7s that have this set up often have a big honkin battery and an electric
motor for reverse.

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 11:02:33 -0800 (PST), James Gruber wrote
> How about this classified ad for those of you across the pond. NFI
> of course but talk about a sleeper. I might have to find this mag
> and take a look at it.
>
> Kawasaki powered Midget
> Full rebuild 600 miles ago.Fitted with Kawasaki 1100cc zzr engine
> 160 b.h.p. 6 speed sequential geerbox.new 3.5 l.s.d. lowerd and
> uprated susspesion. all leather int.new hood E.tc e.tc. As featured
> in M.g. enthusast magazine feb 2004.This midget is seriously fast 0-
> 60 4-5ses 130mph not for the faint hearted be different phone
> 07985167613. #10000 Contact: gd flint Email: Contact by email Tel:
07985167613