New Seat Covers for 1961-62 Midget/Sprite Moss part #640-895

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Seat Covers for 1961-62 Midget/Sprite Moss part #640-895
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 15:39:59 -0500 filter05.roc.ny.frontiernet.net
I have a pair of brand new spridget seat covers, black with white piping, that
I mistook for 1965-68 style covers.  Needless to say, they will not fit on my
seats.  They were purchased on eBay on the chance that they would fit, and
from the photo it looked as if they were correct.  Of course the seller did
not know for certain which model they were intended for.  My upholsterer and I
just determined from the Moss catalog that they are part number 640-895.  The
covers are brand new, and would really dress up the right seats.  I think they
would fit my original Bugeye seats, although they would not be correct.  I
plan to relist them on eBay, but I thought I should offer them to the list
first.  The Moss price is $279.95/pair; if anyone is interested I will take
$150 plus shipping for them.

Billy  bgreen99@frontiernet.net