old jags

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: old jags
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 21:10:45 EST
My son works part time at O'reillys auto parts(love the discount)and had a
costumer come in with an older XJ6. He ordered all sorts of Jag parts from
plugs,filters,fuel pump,wires,the whole kit and kaboddle,several hundred bucks
worth and went on his merry way. He was back several days later complaing that
my son sold him all the wrong parts as none of them fit. My son was sure he
gave  him the right parts so they went out and popped his hood and there in all
its  full glory was a Chevy 350! The owner really believed it was a Jag
produced  V8.Mr, Barnum was right.     Patrick, 61  Midget