electric tach source

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>, "bugeye@yahoogroups" <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: electric tach source
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 06:17:34 -0500 reply-type=original
I finally have the alterntor conversion on the bugeye installed.  Just need
to wire it up yet.
Now I need an electric tach.  I haven't seen any on ebay lately during my
quick scans.  Anyone have a spare to sell or other source.
Can probably pick one up at Carlisle in the spring but I would rather get
everything ready before driving weather.  Heating the garage was one of my
better projects.  I got a lot done this winter on the Sprite.  Now if the
weather ever does decide to break I should be ready.

Thanks again to the listers.  I wouldn't even attempt this stuff without
your help.

Phil Nase
http://home.ptd.net/~nase