Adjustable clutch pushrod project-TR6

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Adjustable clutch pushrod project-TR6
From: <walt@hot-tr6.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 09:30:19 -0700
Sender: owner-fot@autox.team.net
My TR6 adjustable clutch slave cyclinder pushrod project is having some
success. See ebaymotors item # 4540129527. I am selling a handful each week
via ebaymotors. The repair shops that order one usually contact me for a
handful more. Kas Kastner was very kind to give this item a one page mention
on page 84 of his 2nd Triump book. Thank you Kas. I mailed off some samples
to 4 Triumph suppliers and one of them has contacted me back (initials MM)
with the possibility of placing this part in their future catalogs. We are
working out details but they are asking for an exclusive. Before I am
limited in future sales possibilities I am making another offer to FOT
members at a reduces price of $30 for each piece. Includes shipping.
If you are interested you can contact me directly at my email address of:
walt@hot-tr6.com
Thank You
Walt Hollowell
Albuquerque, New Mexico